Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Part of Your World


Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?


Part of Your World

Reading books is one of my most favorite pastimes. When there is nothing going on then you will probably find me hiding in some corner with a book. Sometimes living in the scenes a book creates is better then real life. 

Today for my story time  I threw on a cute top from Chantilly Lace and my most comfy pair of leggings from Petite Bowtique. Then I gathered up all the books I could find, even notebooks full of drawings and scribbles. Then I hunted down all my pencils from the toy box in my room and started writing my story instead of borrowing stories from other books. 

As to how my story goes, you will have to wait and see .. 




Where to get all the things in the picture:

Body:

TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Ikon Sunrise Eyes @ Ikon
Cassie Indecisive Hair @ Ploom

Accessories:

Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken

Clothes:

Whateva Top @ Chantilly Lace Boutique
White Leggings Baby @ Petite Bowtique

Decorations:

My Little Arm Chair - Pink @ Turducken
Notebook Clutter @ Floorplan
Childrens Books Clutter @ By Georgia 
Pink Toy Box @ By Georgia 

Poses:

Cute Sit Pose @ Bad Seed




No comments:

Post a Comment