Friday, September 18, 2015

On My Own


Bring me out
Come and find me in the dark now
Everyday by myself I'm breaking down
I don't wanna fight alone anymore
Bring me out
From the prison of my own pride
My God
I need a hope I can't deny
In the end I'm realizing 
I was never meant to fight on my own


Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have done a blog. really it has been a long time since I was a kid on Second Life as well. My heart got broken so bad in the summer of 2014 and I gave up and left. There is only so much a person can take.  Anyways, I am back now on a part time basis and I hope to get a little blogging done again. I have missed it. 

So, new news!  I do have a family again. I have a dad named Ethan, who I have known for many months now. I also have two moms, Clover and Friyana. I actually have never called them Mom yet as I have just met them recently, so this will be a surprise for them. *giggles* They are good people though and I do like them. 

I got to decorate a new room too but I will show those pictures later maybe. Today, my first blog after being back, will be just a little one.  My new Mom Clover got this dress for me from Chantilly Lace Boutique and it's pink too. It comes with a sparklie heart necklace as well, so lots of brownie points for picking up a pink dress with sparklie blings. *grins* Oh, and the cute little sandals come with the dress too along with the bow in my pretty hair, which is from Diva!

I feel pretty happy right now and don't feel so alone anymore. I am glad that I don't have to do anything on my own and look forward to lots of fun times in the future. And just because Daddy loves me and wont mind me sharing this video of us dancing .. here is Daddy, Mommy Fri and me being pretty Barbie Girls ... *giggles and hides* 



Where to get all the things in the first picture:

Body:
TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Ikon Sunrise Eyes @ Ikon
Pink Blush and Dots @ Mynerva
D!va "Jina" Hair @ D!va

Accessories:
Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken

Clothes:
Emmi Dress @ Chantilly Lace Boutique

Poses:
TD Pose Pack 4 - Pose 4.3 @ Say Cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment