Sunday, September 20, 2015

Here I Am


Here I am, this is me
There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be
Here I am, it's just me and you
Tonight we make our dreams come true

It's a new world, it's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day, it's a new plan
I've been waiting for you

Bedtime Peyton

It is almost my bedtime so I gathered up some of my friends for a bedtime story. My Mad Echo Teddy and MishMish narwhal kind of hogged most the room this time, but it was their favorite story tonight, Sleeping Beauty. Guess who the princess was?  Me! I got all ready for my staring role and grabbed my blanket from Tiny Trinkets and gathered everyone around the royal Little Ellie daybed from AR

I hope you all have wonderful princess (or prince) dreams tonight too! 

*Crawls into bed and closes my eyes like Sleeping Beauty*

PS. I found out recently that I have more family then I thought I did. Look for a blog about that soon. 



Where to get all the things in the picture:

Body:
TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Ikon Sunrise Eyes @ Ikon
Pink Blush and Dots @ Mynerva
D!va " Manon " (style B) Hair @ D!va

Accessories:
Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken
Snuggle Buddies Pink Security Blanket @ Tiny Trinkets

Clothes:
Penelope Jammies @ Chantilly Lace Boutique

Decorations:
Teddy - White/Pink @ Mad Echo
Narwhal Pink @ MishMish
Little Ellie Daybed @ * AR *

Poses:
Fluffeh Skirt 4 @ Candii Kitten





No comments:

Post a Comment