Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bloom


Have you ever heard you are beautiful
I know what you're worth
But you don't see it at all
After the rain has fallen down the sun comes out

Just keep believing
You'll see a new season soon
You're turning into something amazing
Baby, you were born to bloom, bloom, bloom, bloom

❤❤❤❤❤


Sometimes it is hard to think that you are special or worth something either to yourself or to others. People keep saying I am worth something and admittedly, I don't always believe them. But Lately, I have been trying really hard too and I have sometimes seen the sun peek through all the rain and it makes me smile. 

Anyways, today I am wearing another Chantilly Lace Boutique outfit called Rayne Bunny and I had lots of fun stomping in the rain puddles with my new boots. I didn't really need the umbrella today though as the rain had already stopped but I did bring it along just in case so that my pretty D!va hair didnt get all wet!

I hope you have fun in the rain just remember that the sun is shining behind those rain clouds and you are special too. 


❤❤❤❤❤

Where to get all the things in the first picture:

Body:
TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Ikon Sunrise Eyes @ Ikon
Pink Blush and Dots @ Mynerva
D!va " Mayumi3 " (style B) Hair @ D!va

Accessories:
Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken

Clothes:
Rayne Bunny Outfit @ Chantilly Lace Boutique

Poses:
TD Pose Pack 2 - Pose 2.5 @ Say Cheese

❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment