Sunday, October 13, 2013

You're My Little Girl

❤


The ones you love they let you down
And I want you to know that I¹m sorry
The choices that they made were wrong
You were caught in the middle and I¹m sorry


So when the anger and the pain
Get the best of you
I know it seems like you¹re all alone
But I am feeling it too


'Cuz you're my little girl
You¹re the one that I created
No one in this world could ever be like you
When you're cryin' in the night
All you need to do is call me
I¹ll be there for you
'Cuz you¹re my little girl





When you're lookin in the mirror
I hope you're likin' what you see
Because no matter what you're feelin'
You're perfect to me


Because I see you as a child
Blameless in my sight
Just spend some time with me
And I¹ll make everything alright


I know you don't deserve what you've been through
I know it doesn't seem fair
I know that there are times you think you're alone
But you've got to know that I will be there, be there


❤


What I Am Wearing


D!va Manon Hair


Poetica Eyes


Turducken Comfie Outfit with Boots


Mynerva Skin


Boom ‘Love my Eyes’ Eyeliner


Pose .Click Sassy


❤


Song is You're My Little Girl by Go Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment