Sunday, June 1, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


"The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have ..
Fun!"



Hi everyone! Just a short little blog here to let you see a few things that came my way today. I was asked to make a quick blog for these Woodlands Treasure Gatcha items made by Celilyme Ghostraven from the adorable {D&D} store.



As you can see, I am surrounded by the cutest little Vintage style record players ever. Yep! That there is what you can get at Woodlands on June 1st (which isn't that long from now!)  

I especially love that these little record players play nursery rhymes. There are 15 different items to collect including open players that have 6 sit animations, handheld closed players that have a hold animation and a walker, and to finish out the set there are cute decorative records you can rez everywhere. 

Here is the official ad so you can see exactly everything you can get! 


I also want to mention that I am wearing the cute Phantastic outfit from Itsy Bitsy tonight and it is in my favorite color, Pink! Woot! If it is pink and if it is cute I will buy it. So keep that in mind all you creators *giggles* Anyways, this outfit comes with the sandals and the hair bow as well, to complete the look. 

❤     

Credits

Body:
TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Shallow Water Eyes @ Poetic Eyes
Love My Eyes Eyeliner Sparse @ Boom
Mayumi3 - Onyx  @ D!va

Accessories:
Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken
Loungin Rug @ {what next}
Pile of Vinyl @ {what next}
Vintage Style Record Players and Records

Clothes:
Phantastic Set @ Itsy Bitsy

Poses: 
Pinup 2 -4 @ ploom

Events: 

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 



No comments:

Post a Comment