Saturday, May 31, 2014

When She First Smiled At Me



"I was enough for her not long ago
I was her number one
She told me so
And she still means the world to me
Just so you know .. 

I loved her first"


Wow, I haven't blogged in a while. My real life got pretty hectic plus on top of the hectic I was sick. No worries though because things seem to be trying to get back to normal including me. So, here I am and I am happy to show you a few cute things that Lil Smartie Pants sent my way for the upcoming All The Little Things that starts June 1st.  Plus as you can see I am wearing the new Baby Pie 50L Friday Demin Blossom outfit because it is adorable and perfect for these warmer days. 

This pose and the pose below are from the LSP Big Floppy Hat pose pack that will be at All the Little Things in a couple days. There are 5 poses total and they even have some extra hats you can get as well. The hat I am wearing is not from that pack though it is from Dondi's Doodads and it matches this cute dress perfectly! 



Also, it is hard to see but I am wearing the cutest fingernails ever from Lil Smartie Pants. They are blue, obviously, and have cute little mustaches on them. I love them! You will find those at All the Little Things as well! 

Let see, my hair is from ploom and it isn't a brand new release but it is one of my favorites. Ploom is quickly moving to the top of my hair store list. Sometimes I wish there was more un-rigged hair .. but I can't complain because there are some super cute ones like this Tatum one I am wearing now. 

I hope you all have a great weekend. I am off to find a pretty dress for a wedding I am attending tomorrow. I will probably blog it too so keep your eyes open. 

hugs and kisses,
Princess Pey Pey 

❤     

Credits

Body:
TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Shallow Water Eyes @ Poetic Eyes
Love My Eyes Eyeliner Sparse @ Boom
Tatum - Indecisive Black  - ploom

Accessories:
Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken
Summer Floppy Hat White @ Dondi's Doodads
Cute Stash Nails  by Lil Smartie Pants
(to be at All The Little Things on June 1st 2014)

Clothes:
Denim Blossom Outfit @ Baby Pie

Poses: 
My Floppy Hat Poses by Lil Smartie Pants
to be at All The Little Things on June 1st 2014


❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 


No comments:

Post a Comment