Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Will Always Return


I hear the wind call your name
It calls me back home again
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
Oh it's to you I'll always return



I still feel your breath on my skin
I hear your voice deep within
The sound of my love- a feeling so strong
It's to you - I'll always belong

Now I know it's true
My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness
Your light gets me through

Wanna swim in your river - be warmed by your sun
Bathe in your waters - cos you are the one
I can't stand the distance - I can't dream alone
I can't wait to see you - Ya I'm on my way home



Oh I hear the wind call your name
The sound that leads me home again
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns
Oh, it's to you - I will always return

❤     

Credits

Body:
TD v2.8 @ Cute Bytes
Shallow Water Eyes @ Poetic Eyes
Love My Eyes Eyeliner Sparse @ Boom
Vanellope Indecisive Pack Hair @ ploom

Accessories:
Pink Sapphire Studs @ Turducken
Princess Panda Phone @ Razzberry Inc
Puggly (Panda) @ .Birdy


Clothes:
 Panda Socks @ [LD Store]
Panda Bear Binky @ Pixiedoodle
Panda Outfit @ Sweet Tots

Poses: 
Cheerful Pack @ .click

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 


Song is I Will Always Return by Bryan Adams
Soundtrack Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron

No comments:

Post a Comment